RIS – PACS – Imaging
Integrated solutions for managing diagnostic images and related data.
The Clinical Imaging System supports workflow and manages all types of images and videos, as well as patient and reporting data, to produce complete documents quickly.
Departments/Services: Gastroenterology, Digestive Endoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Urology, Otorhinolaryngology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Operating Rooms.
- Cutting-edge web technology
- Management of specific clinical workflows and data for each department
- Acquisition, processing, and archiving of images and videos
- Structured reporting with text and images
- Video routing, teleconsultation, and teleconferencing
- Certified as a Medical Device
- Distributed multicenter management across territories
- Business Intelligence module for data analysis
Why choose Clinical Imaging System?
- Complete suite for all clinical departments
- Open system, compatible with equipment from any brand and model
- Modern, easy-to-use, intuitive, and fully customizable user interface
- “Turnkey” supply of SW, HW, and cabling
- Single integration channel for all clinical departments
- Management and traceability of endoscopic probe sterilization
- Support for 4K video standard
- High-quality imaging
- Quick, specialized, and automated reporting
- Management of clinical quality indicators (support for service certification)
- Iconographic documentation of clinical exams for legal protection
- Automated and precise reporting of activities
- Risk management of management activities and instrument traceability
- Support for improving workflow and applying virtuous models (mandatory fields, standard phrases, quality indicators, etc.)
- Standardization of reporting.