Laboratory Information System
Control and traceability of laboratory analytical processes.
The LIS solution of the Gpi4Blood suite is designed to optimise typical laboratory processes and is conceived on a web architecture that guarantees flexibility and ease of use.
The solution makes it possible to achieve:
- A fully flexible reorganization of the laboratory network.
- An organization of Laboratories with a continuous flow, without constraints or bottlenecks.
- Patient-centredness thanks to the optimization of access management and the manner and timing of medical report delivery.
- Rationalising and reducing costs by cutting the time taken to communicate and transmit information, fill in acceptance forms and check and sign reports.
- Increased security due to the unique identification of patients and samples through integration with the centralized registry.
- The creation of a corporate patient clinical dossier, drawing a complete, clear, and immediately accessible picture for all those involved in the hospital care process.
- Adaptation of the entire procedure of access to services and storage of personal data to the latest privacy regulations.
- The availability of comprehensive, well-structured, shared, and aggregated information is an indispensable starting point for the implementation of Clinical Governance.
Managing the laboratory network
The dynamic multi-laboratory architecture makes it possible to manage a common database for all laboratories, guaranteeing maximum operational independence for each one.
- The creation of a dynamic and flexible multi-lab, integrated with other systems on the ground.
- Adequately support pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical activities in real-time 24/7, in a customized way for each laboratory sector.
- Uniquely identify samples.
- Facilitate simple and immediate interpretation of reports.
- Adhere to international standards of integrability.
- Comply with all regulations on privacy and good practice in production and management processes.
- Increase and continuously monitor the security level of all processes.