Digitisation, resilience, business continuity and patient-centredness
NGH (Next-Generation-HIS) is the comprehensive, scalable suite for the management of hospital processes and clinical activities in public and private hospitals:
- organisation of access to care, reception, admission, first aid
- supporting clinical activities and diagnosis and treatment processes
- solutions for diagnostic departments, analysis laboratories, radiology and transfusion centres
- systems for managing, sharing and exchanging information and clinical data
A scalable and flexible solution that adopts Data Quality Management systems to rely on certified, appropriate and complete data at all times.
Thanks to a process-oriented approach and a micro-service architecture, NGH fosters a holistic view of patient health and enables interoperability and connectivity between systems for hospital-territory continuity.
Clinical Files and Order Entry
The macro area supporting clinical activities is composed of the management of request flows between departments and services and the scope-specific files.
NGH Order Entry is used to create requests for investigations and specialist services for in-patients:
- Enquiries towards consultancy services – which can be scheduled and reported via the Outpatient File form
- Demands on departments.
NGH-OE is natively integrated with Department File and ADT for fast and complete order management: requests are tracked and can be monitored at any time.
- Availability of reports (and status of associated requests) from all modules of the Suite
- Third-party context-recallable module
- Outlook-style calendar management for radiology services and consultations
NGH Outpatient Clinical File allows:
- the reporting for external patients – integrated with CUP systems
- the reporting of consultations for internal patients.
- completing prescriptions
- Patient-centred structure with access to data history and information retrieval (always respecting patient consent)
- High degree of configurability of visit templates according to specialty
- Event-based visit management according to the problem-based approach (SOVP model) that guides the physician through the steps of information gathering, analysis, and identification of the diagnosis.
- Mobile module for managing home visits (also in offline mode)
NGH Departmental Clinical Files include therapy management.
- Patient-centred structure with access to data history and information retrieval
- Multi-role organisation for progressive activation of functions and gradual involvement of resources in the process
- PAI management and possibility of integration with NANDA, Gordon, LEP catalogues
- Complete management of the drug-prescription process
- Virtual drug management (by active ingredient)
- Therapy management on mobile devices (bedside)
The Clinical File for Neonatal Intensive Care and Nursery.
- Integrated Medical and Nursing File (single working tool for ward staff)
- Implements all guidelines and protocols defined at national level by the Italian Society of Neonatology and international bodies
- Therapy process vertically focused on the speciality (reduces errors)
- Integrated with all ward medical equipment (direct acquisition of vital parameters recorded on the patient)